Epoxy Coating Flooring for Garages and Basements | Ohio Garage Interiors
Epoxy Coating Flooring | Ohio Garage Interiors
Ohio Garage Interiors offers the best in flooring solutions with epoxy coating flooring for garages, basements, and various commercial applications. OGI epoxy coating systems offer superior protection in comparison to standard epoxy paint. Many DIY projects will suggest installing epoxy floor systems with standard epoxy to save money. However, standard garage floor epoxy is much more likely to peel and delaminate.
Ohio Garage Interiors epoxy coating flooring is a durable, high-performance flooring solution. As a result, you do not have to worry about frequent maintenance and repairs. OGI garage floor coating also permanently bonds to the concrete for maximum protection.
In addition to a superior product, OGI offers unparalleled customer service. They perform flooring installation with a 2-day process. This period allows the materials to properly adjust to your location’s environment. Rather than rushing the installation in a single day, OGI ensures you get the most of your money with a thorough installation.
OGI epoxy coating flooring offers many more benefits relative to standard garage floor paint:
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Easy Maintenance
- 10-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delaminating
Choosing Ohio Garage Interiors also means you get the choice between many custom basement flooring options. Pick your perfect floor with the many solid color options or the many decorative flake colors, sizes, and patterns.
Basement Flooring | Effective Flooring Solutions
OGI epoxy flooring systems are also effective in basement environments. Basements are particularly damp and humid, leaving your flooring vulnerable to moisture damage. However, OGI flooring is designed to protect your basement flooring against moisture, mold, mildew and flooding.
In addition to moisture protection, Ohio Garage Interiors basement epoxy is basically maintenance-free. Once the epoxy bonds to the concrete, the surface becomes entirely impermeable. Dirt and grime cannot penetrate the flooring, so cleaning is easier than ever. Messes are no longer a hassle, and you can clean up with a simple mopping or vacuuming.
World-Class Commercial Flooring
Ohio Garage Interiors also offers epoxy flooring options for various industries. OGI is partnered with world-class products from Sikafloor® which include:
- Sikafloor® Morritex® Broadcast
- Self-Leveling Slurry Broadcast
- Sikafloor® Morritex® HangerSikafloor® Quartzite®
- Sikafloor® Quartzite® Broadcast System
- Metallic FX
- And Sikafloor® PurCem®
The PurCem® System is available in several applications:
- Sikafloor® PurCem® Trowel Applied System
- Screed Applied System
- Self-Leveling Broadcast System
- Vertical and Cove system
OGI installation experts and Sika floor coatings work in tandem to meet the demanding requirements of virtually any commercial and industrial applications. If you are unsure of which coating is best for your facility, our basement installation professionals can offer guidance, so you can get the best flooring for your application.
Why Choose OGI Epoxy Coating Flooring?
When you choose OGI, you receive the strength of industrial flooring and a variety of other advantages:
- Easy Maintenance: OGI epoxy is non-permeable and slip-resistant. Dirt, debris, grime, stains, etc. cannot penetrate the surface of this flooring. Therefore, messes are no longer a problem. Just quickly mop or vacuum your floor for a sufficient cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Ohio weather introduces many threats to your concrete flooring. Garage are especially vulnerable to damage from hot tire pickup, road salt, tire tread marks, and more. OGI epoxy can protect your flooring from intense weather conditions, saving you from excessive maintenance and repairs.
- Customization Options: Choose between many solid color options or the decorative color flakes to fully personalize your new flooring.
- Free Quotes: Ohio Garage Interiors clients always know what they are paying before beginning a project. We will send one of our flooring experts to your home or facility to give you a quote free of charge.
- No Subcontractors: OGI is a locally owned and operated company. We will never use subcontractors to finish our projects, so you always know who is installing your flooring. OGI only works internally, so you get the best service possible.
About Ohio Garage Interiors
Ohio Garage Interiors only uses products that meet the specific challenges of harsh garage environments. We purchase products and partner with the most reputable companies in the country. Not only do they offer the highest quality products, but also very responsive, up-to-date technical assistance. Plus, we gain insider knowledge on the latest equipment advances and installation techniques!
Additionally, our professional installers are employees of Ohio Garage Interiors, which makes us different from other garage renovation companies. Meaning, we do not use subcontractors. It’s a matter of wanting knowledgeable, experienced people to ensure quality work for our customers. Therefore, we only contract the number of jobs that we know our team can handle. As a result, we schedule effectively, ensure the highest quality of work, and always complete projects on time! Book your appointment today at https://ohiogarageinteriors.com/.