4 Factors to Consider When Looking for a White Collar Crime Attorney
Posted On April 25, 2020
Hiltner Law and SiteBiz | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | White Collar Crime Attorney | White Collar Crime
At Site.bz, we take great pride in being a catalyst for growth for businesses all over the Northeast Ohio community. Similarly, Maxwell Hiltner is proud to provide premier criminal defense resources for his community. With this in mind, you can learn more about how Maxwell Hiltner stands out as a white collar crime attorney by visiting the Hiltner Law website. In addition, you can find more information about the Hiltner Law team and its work by visiting the SiteBiz blog.
4 Factors to Consider When Looking for a White Collar Crime Attorney | Internal Investigation
Have you been looking for a reliable white collar crime attorney? When you partner with the right lawyer, you can both speed up the legal process and ease the burden of your charges. See the list below for some of the most critical factors to consider when looking for the right legal counsel for your case.
- A Specialty in White Collar Criminal Defense
- Your ideal attorney does not need to practice white collar criminal defense exclusively.
- The right counsel for your case will stay up to date on the nuances of the area.
- Is a team responsive to phone calls or emails, for example?
- Is a firm’s website responsive, informative, and up to date?
- Fee Structure
- Look for a clear payment setup.
- The right attorney will provide transparent explanations.
- Willingness to Go to Trial
- Is a legal team vocal about a willingness to take a case to trial?
- The right team will take your case as far as it needs to go.
White Collar Crime Defense Resources from Hiltner Law | White Collar Cases
Clients count on Hiltner Law for expert counsel across a range of white collar charges. To list, these can include
- Both Medicare and Medicaid Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Mail Fraud
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Both Extortion And Computer Crimes
- Computer Hacking
- Computer Theft
- Both Internet Theft Piracy And Fraud
About The Hiltner Law Firm
Hiltner Law offers expert legal counsel, specifically in the area of criminal defense, to clients all over both Ohio and West Virginia. In fact, Maxwell Hiltner began his practice in response to a lack of effective criminal defense resources in his community. Significantly, Hiltner is a proud graduate of the University of Akron School of Law and continues to serve his alma mater and community as a trial advocacy instructor. To list, Hiltner’s areas of legal practice include
- Both State and Federal Felonies
- Both Felonious and Aggravated Assault
- Both Drug Possession and Trafficking
- White Collar Crime
- Felony Theft
- Weapons Charges
- Gambling Offenses
- OVI (DUI)
- Domestic Violence/Assault
- Weapons Charges
- Drug Charges
- Gambling Offenses
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today
Have you and your team been wanting to bring your business in a new direction in response to the COVID-19 pandemic? Have you been planning to boost your brand’s rankings in the search engine results and revitalize your website? If so, then connect with the marketers and designers from Stow, Ohio’s SiteBiz today.
We do all we can to know a client’s “why” and use what we learn to go after that client’s goals from all angles. Overall, we have what it takes to reflect the brand vision of any business in any industry. In fact, your business could be next! So reach out to us and connect with us today. If you work with us, then you grow with us!
Above all, we are a team of creative minds for the growth of a constantly changing business landscape in Northeast Ohio and far beyond. We prioritize communicating honestly, clearly, and consistently with all clients to provide optimal growth. Client businesses collaborate with the SiteBiz team to customize multifaceted traditional and digital marketing plans. These plans can include
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Plans
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Business Card Design
- Print Advertising Services
- Promotional Brochure Design
- Catalog Design
- Promotional Vehicle Wrap Design