Deltran Aluminum Metal Stampings | Aluminum Stamping Companies
Deltran and ADVAN | A Partnership for Growth | Deltran Aluminum Metal Stampings
If you have been searching for aluminum stamping companies, you can rely on the experts at Deltran. As digital marketers, the ADVAN team is honored to work with the team at Deltran, an aluminum stamping company that specializes in delivering customized solutions.
The ADVAN team provides customized web design and digital marketing solutions that produce results. Learn more about Deltran by going to their website or by visiting the ADVAN blog.
Deltran Designs and Builds Progressive Tooling to Produce Custom Precision Metal Stampings
If you’re looking for a precision stamping supplier, partner with Deltran. Deltran is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company known for its high standard of excellence. Deltran specializes in the production of custom precision metal stampings, producing precious metal contacts using inlay, overlay, and engineered materials, and quick connect terminals and various switch component stampings. Deltran has a proprietary tapping system, allowing them to offer competitive pricing for tapped, or threaded, stamping. Deltran also offers in-die staking of contacts onto stamping.
Deltran processes a variety of types of materials, with thicknesses as low as .003. Deltran works with engineered materials, including thermostatic and precious metals. Deltran can meet any customer’s production requirements, with over 40 power presses on site. Progressive tooling needs are also handled on-site.
Additional capabilities are contracted through other companies, including procurement of heat treating, inserting screw into the tapped stamping, insert molded solutions with Jaco Products, and plating of stampings. Deltran services industries such as the electrical/electronic, automotive, consumer appliance, industrial controls and terminal block industries.
Deltran offers a range of stocking programs tailored to each customer’s needs. Deltran also ships worldwide.
Aluminum Stamping Companies | Advantages
Aluminum is used when creating metal stampings. Here are the most common grades of aluminum used in metal stamping creation:
- 1100 Aluminum – Also known as Commercial Grade Aluminum; offers machinability and forming characteristics, making it great for bending, spinning, stamping, drawing, roll forming, etc.
- 2024 Aluminum – High strength; optimal for vehicle or aircraft applications.
- 3003 Aluminum – Corrosion resistance, workability; can be deep drawn or spun, welded or brazed.
- 5052 Aluminum – High static strength, medium to high strength requirements, excellent corrosion resistance, good toughness.
- 6061 Aluminum – Formability, medium to high strength requirements, corrosion resistance, good toughness.
Aluminum is a top choice for industries that need aluminum metal stamping/stamped parts because of these advantages.
Deltran’s Aluminum Stamping Capabilities:
- In-house progressive tooling production.
- Stamping materials with widths up to 4” and a thickness range of .006” – .093”.
- Expertise in / knowledge of engineered materials that use selective plating or overlay and inlay bonding.
- Proprietary tapped stamping with inserted screws.
- BiMetal material stamping.
- Multiple inventory programs.
- Riveting of metal contacts onto stampings.
- Relationships with reputable subcontractors for the procurement of heat treating and plating.
- Alliance with Jaco Products for insert molded stampings manufacturing.
Deltran’s aims to deliver products that optimize operational efficiency.
The Top Creative Minds behind Deltran
The ADVAN team values our partnership with Deltran. ADVAN is a web design and digital marketing company serving the Cleveland – Akron areas. ADVAN has worked with clients to consistently grow their businesses with web design and digital marketing packages.
ADVAN’s team is experienced in traditional and digital marketing and can provide the right strategy and tools to grow your business, from SEO to social media management.
Learn more about our SEO Services.