3 Design Tips for Large Part Plastics
Lerner Molded Plastics and SiteBiz | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Large Part Plastics | Structural Foam
The SiteBiz team commits to helping client businesses grow through the latest in both digital marketing strategy and technology. Similarly, the Lerner Molded Plastics team commits to providing top quality large part plastics fabrication services. Without a doubt, we are thankful for our exciting partnership with the Lerner Molded Plastics team. With this in mind, you can learn more about large part plastics molding from Lerner Molded Plastics by visiting the company website.
In addition, you can find more information about the Lerner Molded Plastics team and its work by visiting the SiteBiz blog.
3 Design Tips for Large Part Plastics | Plastic Injection Molding
Have you and your colleagues been planning to use custom plastic parts for your next project? When it comes to saving on production costs, it’s all about your design process. See the list below for some tips for this stage.
- Avoid Undercuts.
- An undercut is an area that cannot form from the normal opening and shutting of a tool.
- Avoiding these can help you reduce production costs.
- You can implement both lifters and slides to work around the limitations of undercuts, but it is crucial to allow between two and three times the width of the part to allow for movement.
- Prototype as Early as Possible.
- This can allow for early testing.
- Early prototyping can also help you to save on tooling costs.
- Consider Overmolding.
- This can save you the cost of placing any applicable gaskets manually.
- However, overmolding can often raise up-front costs.
About Lerner Molded Plastics | Large Part Plastics | Rapid Prototyping
For more than 20 years, the dedicated team from Lerner Molded Plastics has provided leading part design and plastic fabrication services. The company has become a go-to resource for companies all over Northeast Ohio. To list, available plastic fabrication services include
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastic Extrusion
- Both Tool Design and Build
- Secondary Services
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Full Product Assembly and Packout
- Complete Electronics Assembly Capability
- Complete In-house Electronics Assembly Capabilities
- Electrical Connector Assembly Capabilities
- Complete Packout Capabilities – Finished Packaging
- Bar Coding
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Full Supply Chain Services
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Large Part Plastics | Large Part Thermoforming
Have you and your team been trying to upgrade your current set of digital marketing strategies, but not seeing growth? Have you found yourself frustrated with your company’s place in the search engine results? If so, then reach out to the creative team from SiteBiz today. Clients count on us for exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) services and social media marketing (SMM) campaigns, for example.
Overall, we have what it takes to reflect the brand vision of any business in any field. In fact, your company could be next! So reach out to us and connect with us today.