4 Factors to Consider When Designing Large Plastic Parts
Posted On April 19, 2020
Lerner Molded Plastics and SiteBiz | A Collaboration for Both Innovation and Growth | Large Plastic Parts | Plastic Parts
The SiteBiz team takes great pride in collaborating with innovative manufacturers all over Northeast Ohio. Aurora, Ohio’s Lerner Molded Plastics is just one of our clients that commits to both quality and advancement. If you have been looking for reliable plastic fabrication services for large plastic parts, then you can count on this team.
With this in mind, you can learn more about molding for large plastic parts and other services from Lerner Molded Plastics by visiting the company website. In addition, you can find more information about the Lerner Molded Plastics team and its work by visiting the SiteBiz blog.
4 Factors to Consider When Designing Large Plastic Parts | Plastic Injection Molding
Have you and your team been planning to customize large plastic parts for your next project? If you and your colleagues set aside time to get on the same page when it comes to specifications and partner capabilities, then you can get the most from your investment. See the list below for some of the most critical considerations for the planning process.
- Material Selection
- Will your parts have to withstand harsh environments? Do you need a material resistant to water or chemical wear, for example?
- Consider both shrinkage level and time.
- Lead times can differ by the fabrication method.
- See testimonials on a potential partner’s company website and online reviews to get a general idea of a fabricator’s timeliness.
- Both Run Size and Cost
- Consider the potential partner’s tooling costs.
- Be mindful of a company’s run specialties.
- Part Geometry
- Simplify part makeup as much as possible to reduce costs.
- Cost-effectiveness for certain parts differs by the manufacturing method.
About Lerner Molded Plastics | Large Plastic Parts | Molded Parts
For nearly three decades, businesses across industries have counted on the dedicated team from Lerner Molded Plastics for top quality plastic fabrication. In fact, Lerner Molded Plastics customers benefit from top quality manufacturing at competitive prices. Available services include
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Rotational Molding
- Plastic Extrusion
- Both Tool Design and Build
- Secondary Services
- Decorating – Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
- Post Molded Painting
- In-Mold Labeling
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Complete Product Assembly and Packout
- Full Electronics Assembly Capability
- Complete In-house Electronics Assembly Capabilities
- Electrical Connector Assembly Capabilities
- Complete Packout Capabilities – Finished Packaging
- Full Supply Chain Services
- Local Sourcing of all Raw Materials, Packaging, and Sub-Assembly Components
- Warehousing of Finished Product
- Direct Drop Ship Capabilities
Reach Out to Our Exceptional Team of Both Internet Marketing and Website Design Professionals Today. | Large Plastic Parts | Blow Molding
Have you and your team been trying to adapt your marketing strategy as the COVID-19 pandemic spreads? Have you been looking for a way to boost your brand’s rankings in the search engine results? If so, then reach out to the creative minds from SiteBiz today.
We would be happy to meet with you to discuss your goals for your business and help your business grow. Above all, our team provides full service traditional and digital marketing for the growth of a rapidly evolving business landscape in Northeast Ohio and far beyond.
Overall, we have what it takes to reflect the vision of any brand in any field. In fact, your business could be our next transformation! Significantly, we prioritize communication that is clear, consistent, and honest.
We believe this leads to optimal growth for clients. Client businesses count on the team from SiteBiz for
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Plans
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Business Card Design
- Print Advertisements
- Brochure Design
- Catalog Design
- Promotional Vehicle Wraps