AxessPointe Community Health Centers and ADVAN | Local Health Clinic | Public Health
Have you been looking for a local health clinic? If you have been struggling with access to healthcare then AxessPointe Community Health Centers can help you put the focus on your well-being. With this in mind, you can learn more about services from AxessPointe Community Health Centers by visiting the network’s website. In addition, you can find more information about the AxessPointe Community Health Centers team and its work by visiting the ADVAN blog.
4 Benefits of Telehealth | Local Health Clinic | Health Services
The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic has shaken up healthcare facilities all over the world. In fact, many healthcare teams are implementing telehealth services such as video call appointments to comply with social distancing practices.
Telehealth may seem overwhelming if you have never used it before. However, the benefits of telehealth services can go far beyond better health. See the list below to learn about just some of the advantages of telehealth services.
- Increased Protection From Illness
- Video services eliminate time in waiting rooms and the risks for an infection that come with it.
- You also reduce the risk of spreading any illnesses you may have to others by taking advantage of telehealth services.
- Compatibility With Both Work and School Schedules
- Unlike a traditional appointment, you do not need to account for travel time to and from work or school.
- This can help you be more productive when it comes to professional or academic responsibilities.
- Increased Access to Specialists
- Seeing dermatologists and pulmonologists, for example, can often require patients to drive long distances. This is not always practical or affordable.
- With telehealth, you can eliminate such inconvenience.
- Minimal Transportation Inconveniences and Costs
- Save on gas or public transportation costs by using telehealth services.
- You can also avoid traffic that can keep you from getting to appointments on time.
About AxessPointe Community Health Centers
Since 1995, the dedicated healthcare providers from AxessPointe Community Health Centers have provided top-quality care for both the uninsured and underinsured populations of Northeast Ohio. In fact, the team established the first federally qualified health center in Summit County. To list, patients turn to the team from AxessPointe Community Health Centers for
- General Primary Medical Care for Both Children and Adults
- Diagnostic Radiology Referrals
- Diagnostic Laboratory Services
- Emergency Coverage Both During and After Hours
- Both Gynecological and Obstetric Services
- Preventive Dental Care
- Pharmaceutical Services
- Case Management
- Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Health Education
- Behavioral Health Services
- Nutritional Services
- Voluntary Family Planning
Reach Out to Our Creative Team and Start Growing Today
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought significant uncertainty, without a doubt. However, it should not overwhelm your business. You have the power to propel your business in a new direction when you invest in a custom digital marketing plan.
If you want to navigate these chaotic times and grow your business along the way, then reach out to the creative team from Stow, Ohio’s ADVAN today. Client businesses count on us for premier website design services and exclusive search engine optimization (SEO) packages, for example.
We can customize a plan to go after your goals from all angles. If you want to strengthen connections with your customers and raise your rankings in the search engine results, then reach out to our team today.