Sitebiz | A CATALYST FOR GROWTH | SEO RANKING FACTORS
Above all, Sitebiz is a digital marketing company for the growth of a rapidly evolving business landscape in Northeast Ohio and far beyond. Our dedicated team of creative minds prioritizes consistent and honest communication with clients and believes this practice leads to optimal business growth.
We bring our clients higher in the search engine results, strengthen their brands, and boost their visibility through custom digital marketing plans. With this in mind, you can learn more about SEO ranking factors, as well as our team and our work, by visiting the Sitebiz blog.
4 SEO RANKING FACTORS | WEB PAGES
It’s not enough for a website to just look good. To snatch the right spots in the search engine results, you must optimize your website from all angles. Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the process by which marketers and business leaders increase the number of visitors to a website by raising the website’s rankings in search engine results. Consider the SEO ranking factors in the list below.
- Website Security: HTTPS can make all the difference to Google and your users. It both helps the search engines to decide whether or not to index your page and indicate reliability to your users.
- Page Speed: If your pages do not load quickly, both on desktop and mobile platforms, then neither your target markets nor Google will find your pages worthwhile.
- Website Accessibility: It is essential that internet users with disabilities can use your site. Digital marketing experts can help you ensure your website is compliant with Section 508 of the Americans WIth Disabilities Act (ADA).
- User Experience (UX): UX refers to the totality of a consumer’s emotions and attitudes regarding interaction with a specific site. Google takes notice of UX analytics and considers this one of the most critical factors of a site’s credibility. UX includes, but is not limited to
- Clickthrough Rate: This refers to the proportion of internet users who click through to your website after noticing it in search engine results.
- Bounce Rate: Bounce rate is the percentage of people exiting your site soon after visiting.
- Dwell Time: This is the amount of time internet users stay on your website after visiting.
ABOUT Sitebiz | SEO RANKING FACTORS | MOBILE FRIENDLY
For nearly two decades, the team of creative minds from Sitebiz has been a catalyst for growth in the Northeast Ohio community of businesses and far beyond. To list, client businesses count on Sitebiz for
- Both Marketing Strategy and Positioning
- Print Advertising
- Print Design
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Display Banners
- Email Marketing
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
- Market Research
- Creative | Copy & Design
REACH OUT TO OUR EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF BOTH INTERNET MARKETING AND WEBSITE DESIGN PROFESSIONALS TODAY. | SEO RANKING FACTORS | USER SEARCHES
Taking on a digital marketing project as an in-house effort may seem like a good idea, at first. However, have you considered how much time the initiative will subtract from your daily routine? Have you considered your team’s marketing expertise? If you and your team have been wanting to bring your brand in a new direction, but have been struggling to get going, then reach out to the team from Sitebiz today.
We have what it takes to transform the visibility and reach of any company in any field. In fact, your company could be next! So reach out to us and connect with us today. If you work with us, then you grow with us.